Monday, July 30, 2012

100 Businesses


2012 ...

It's already been an amazing year of change and revitalization!

That wave continues as I announce my goal to coach 100 businesses by the end of 2012. To achieve that end, I'm offering FREE 90-min strategy sessions to businesses in Lethbridge and the surrounding area.


NOW is the time to sit back, take a long look at your business, and figure out what your most pressing issues and concerns are. Think about the challenges you're currently facing, the recurring issues that never seem to be resolved, or the difficulties you will encounter with greater growth and diversification. Write them down, give me a call, and we'll take a good look at where you're at together. I promise you will come away from our session with at least 5 solid strategies to improve and/or grow your business.



Coaching - it's not just for sports! Call me today 403-929-1380 and book your FREE 90-min strategy session. And let's make it the best 90 min you ever spent on your business!


No comments:

Post a Comment