Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Am ...

At ActionCOACH, we believe in creating, verbalizing and reinforcing "I Am ..." statements that reflect who we are. Just check out the banner at ActionCOACH Lethbridge, or the 14 Points of Culture.


I believe that "I am a business coach who is focused on results." As I verbally affirm that fact, it becomes just a little more true.

Have you created "I Am ..." statements yet? The rest of your life can and will be determined by who you are today. Have you defined in specific terms who that person is?

One of the great things about who I am (an ActionCOACH Business Coach) is that I am part of a worldwide team collaborating to bring to fruition the vision of ActionCOACH - World Abundance through Business Re-education.

I am an ActionCOACH, and my success is your success.



N2A27QKB48TK

No comments:

Post a Comment